Tuesday, November 3, 2009

who we are

I cant believe I finally got around to starting a blog. After so long of reading everyone's blog and thinking I must start one soon the day has finally arrived.

So here is a little about me and my partner J. We met and fell in love on Cape cod in 2004. We bought our home in New Hampshire in 2006. We finally settled down after moving several times with my job. J finished her degree in cardiac sonography last year and we finally started our adventure of trying to become mommies this year. So far the journey has been a challenge.

I read all of your blogs and see that some of you are having the same challenges we are and I read others that have beautiful healthy babies. Both give me hope and inspiration to keep trying. I see all the support you give one another and I want to become a part of that. So here we are.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland! It appears that we started our blogs for similar reasons. My partner and I have not told anyone in real life that we are TTC. After a few failed attempts, I thought I'd go crazy if I didn't find a place to vent my frustration. Now, I don't know what I'd do without the support of other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete