Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thanks

Thanks for all the nice comments. It really helps during this tww to know I have people rooting for me and cheering me on. That is one of the reasons I started this blog was for support from people who are going through or have been through the same thing. Its nice to know you guys are out there.
On another note. I am using the endometrium tablets this time for the progesterone. I really like these much better than those suppositories they do not seem to be as messy and much easier to insert since you use an applicator. Just an fyi for anyone who is going through this.
In the mean time we are just keeping busy with work and other things to pass the time.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I hadn't changed blogs and saw your "TRANSFER" title...that is awesome! I was thinking about you, but forgot to check in. We are all sending you both best wishes. Here's to sticky embies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! We are cheering you on and look forward to following along on your journey! Did your insurance cover IVF? we are waiting to go back for a consult in Oct to see what our next step should be after the BFN on try #3....unfortunately our insurance does not cover it so still hoping for success with IUI. Fingers and toes crossed for you both!! :)

    ReplyDelete