My doctors office called on Tuesday to inform me that my day 3 FSH level was 13.8. Now this is a total curve ball I did not see coming as last year almost to the date my FSH level was 4. So they suggested that we stop the CCT and for me to see an RE sooner than I thought I would. I made the appt with an RE yesterday. I am really worried about this as most IVF centers and insurance companies will not do IVF if your FSH level is above 10. When we got the last BFN I was not as upset and I remained hopeful realizing my new insurance plan would cover IVF but I am really worried now. I know that FSH levels can change and mine might go back down but that is a Huge jump from last year. On a positive note though I found out yesterday that the fertility coordinator at my doctors office is leaving and going to the same Ivf center also. I am really happy to be able to continue to work with her. She always was there for us to answer any questions and she always returned our phone calls promptly. We really like her.
Last night at work was very stressful. Two things I cant stand are inability to communicate and laziness. I had a roomful of both of these characteristics from my coworkers last night. It was so frustrating.
I am really looking forward to my weekend off coming up. We are going to see a Christmas Carol on Sat at the Palace theater. Sunday we are going to get our tree and decorate it. I cant wait. J already put up the Christmas village the day after Thanksgiving and started to decorate but the tree is my favorite thing to do.